Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Halloween Night

Halloween night finally came and mommy had everything ready to go. She had a nice big bowl of goodies for the trick-or-treaters, she had my pumpkin outfit all laid out for me to change in to, and she had me down for a nap so I'd be nice and happy when it was time to hand out candy. I woke up right on time, when it was just getting dark. My grandma and grandpa Yokum called to talk to me on Skype, so they got to see me in my cute outfit. Mr. Richard and Mrs. Rose got to see me too! That was the first time I've met them, though I'm not quite sure what to make of all those people that I see on the computer... it looks like they are TV people...very strange! Then, as they were talking to me, we got our first knock at the door! I handed out candy to two little girls. However, had I known that they were going to be the ONLY trick-or-treaters we got that night, I would have given them ALOT more candy!! We just spent the rest of the night playing and singing. At least I got to wear my pumpkin out fit one more time!

Playing in my jumperoo before my nap, it sure is fun!
I'm still not quite tall enough to touch the floor, so mommy got me a box lid to stand on

Just up from my nap, and mommy changed me into my pumpkin outfit

I love trying to stand up, practice makes perfect!

Mommy helping me stand

Playing in my jumperoo again after we realized there wasn't going to be any more trick-or-treaters! I like to eat toys instead of candy :)

Moo likes to come visit me every now and then, though I can't figure out why she won't get close enough for me to touch her!
Giggling with daddy


__________________________________________________

1 comment:

  1. He's sooooo cute in his pumpkin get up!

    Aunt Robyn

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!! Make sure you type in your name so I know who you are if you comment "Anonymously"!