Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Valentine's Day and a Sarah Sleepover!

February 14, 2010 - I made a really cute card for mommy and daddy for Valentine's Day. Mommy managed to get a picture of me with it, even though I was being really squirmy. Mommy's friend Sarah also came over that day and slept over - so that none of us were alone on Valentine's Day. It was fun! Sarah works for the Government, so she had off Monday for President's Day. My babysitter had off too, and unfortunately mommy didn't, so Sarah stayed and watched me while mommy worked. Thanks Sarah!

Happy Valentine mommy and daddy!

Bee Mine :)


Look what Moo does to all our guests...
poor Sarah is covered in hair the minute she gets to our house!


We went shopping at Baby's R Us




It's so funny when people try to change my outfit or diaper and I wiggle everywhere :) Sarah got to experience that!!




This is so fun!! Mommy, can we have Sarah over more often??

Me and my mommy!

Mommy is always tickling me with kisses







_______________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!! Make sure you type in your name so I know who you are if you comment "Anonymously"!