Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, March 1, 2010

My nightly workout

February 24, 2010 - I like to do a little playing/exercising before I go to bed. I know a few good yoga moves and manage to get in a couple of push ups every now and then...all in a days work.


Okay, now this is me doing a push up

Then I rest...

Then I do my "head on the ground" yoga move, better known as the "downward dog" :)

Then I test out my crawling position...just to freak mommy out...
I don't actually crawl anywhere yet
Then I do my "head on the ground" yoga position again
Then it's time to play

This is one of my favorite toys...because I can see how cute I am
Then it's back to working out, with some arm pulls

Oh yeah! Another push up!
And then back to my 'fake-out' crawling position

"Um... mommy...my outfit is a little wet right here"
And one last push up for good measure




_________________________________________________


3 comments:

  1. Little buddy, you are just like your daddy, all business when it comes to workin out. You just crack us up, seeing you in all the yoga positions. And you gotta Keep your mom on her toes, Keep those clothes nice dry so you can stay warm in all that winter snow you have. You have 4 VERY Jelous friends down here wishing for 4 inches of snow to play in.

    Love Aunt Kate and Family

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Downward Dog" was my favorite trick when I was a baby. He takes a after his talented Aunt Lindsay! Oh, and I love downward dog even today. Maybe he'll be a yogi.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha! I can't believe he's doing yoga already. My kind of guy.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!! Make sure you type in your name so I know who you are if you comment "Anonymously"!