Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 31, 2009

First Plane Ride

December 18th, 2009 - Me, daddy, mommy, and Chloe flew to Louisiana for Christmas. It was so much fun! Mommy was nervous about traveling with me and the kitty (why, I just do not know). However, mommy says I did very very well! And I never heard my moo make a peep either. I slept the first hour and 45 minutes and then I giggled and played the rest of the way. I even jumped up and down on daddy's lap as we were landing. I only cried when we were taxi-ing to the airport after landing...I can only be good for so long you know. While we were in the air, a stewardess was nice enough to take our picture.



__________________________________________________

1 comment:

I love comments!! Make sure you type in your name so I know who you are if you comment "Anonymously"!