So, mommy finally took me to a cookie decorating party. I've heard so much about these gatherings, so I was anxious to attend one. Let me tell you, there are lots of ladies at this event - I got lots of smooches and hugs!! I love to flirt, so this situation was ideal :) I'm going to have to take this moment to say sorry to mommy though because she really didn't get to do much decorating. I think she only got through half of one cookie. Oh well, aren't I worth it!
Kelly was the first person to hold me and I sure did like her!
I gave her lots of wet kisses!

Kelly's cheek was tasty!

Playing on Erika's couch

Lauren made me giggle

The doggies sure did play a lot that night. I loved watching them!
Mommy is always giving me kisses

I was just laughing so much when Erika was bouncing me up and down!

Me and Erika

___________________________________________________________
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love comments!! Make sure you type in your name so I know who you are if you comment "Anonymously"!