Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Even more teeth!

February 13, 2010 - Look at all my teeth. 5 total, with another one popping through!








_________________________________________________

3 comments:

  1. Ok, Ok, so you weigh more than me, You have way more teeth than me, since I still have NONE!, I am only 6 weeks older than you, but I didn't know this was such a problem for you. It is ok to DATE older girls, but your idea to be bigger than me so nobody could tell Im older is a good plan too!!! My last doctor visit said I am 15 pounds, I am working on my figure for you by trying out a few of your fake crawling and pushup moves, my mom keeps telling me I have a fat butt though. Your are always in my HART,

    Love Gracy and Family

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi my little sweetheart. I just loved all your exercise pictures and the movies. Especially, the Talented Rasberry,DADA. Quiet unique way to say Daddy. Now you need to work on Mama. You are so smart you probably already say it but mama hasn't been fast enough to catch it on film. But I think that is a little daddy trick to tease mommie. Great Aunt Pat loves you vveeerrrryyy much. Give mommie and dada a big kiss and hug for me OK.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Little Nate you are so cute. DADA now you need to learn how to say MAMA. Pretty soon you will be crawling all around the house. I know MAWMAW Emilie and PAPA Blake is so proud of you ,you are so precious can't wait to see you. Kristen give him lots of hugs and kisses for me. Love you very much, Aunt Jeanne

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!! Make sure you type in your name so I know who you are if you comment "Anonymously"!