Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 28, 2010

I'm 7 months old!

February 8, 2010 - Wow, I'm already 7 months old! Time flies when you're having fun and you have no idea what time even it is yet! Here are some pics mommy took that day to commemorate the occasion.

I can almost crawl, but not just yet. I sure do like practicing though

See, looks like I'm about to crawl doesn't it!




"Milkawhaaaattt" ;)

Just hangin' out



Mommy decided to make this month's sign with snow flakes, since we had record snow falls this month!


I can definitely hold my own bottle, though most of the time, I make mommy do it
I tried to offer moo my toy...she didn't want it

Me and a moo




___________________________________________

1 comment:

  1. Wow, Nate! You're getting to be such a big boy! 7 months already. We miss you and can't wait to see you again soon.

    Robyn

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!! Make sure you type in your name so I know who you are if you comment "Anonymously"!