Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 30, 2010

It's Snowing!!

January 30, 2010 - It snowed today - about 9" so far and it's still going! I kind of want to make a snowman, but then again, it's really cold out there and it's so nice and warm and cozy in the house. I decided to just play inside instead and looked at the snow from my bedroom window :)


Yay for snow days!

Playing in the bassinet in my room and looking at the snow from my window

Our culdesac

Our driveway

Mommy's car

Snow is so cool

Hey mom!

I'm so cute!


Can I have that camera?

You have a fuzz riiiiighht here

Can I please have that camera???

So much snow!

The squirrels were trying to find some leftover bird food
___________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!! Make sure you type in your name so I know who you are if you comment "Anonymously"!