There was lots of other fun things that happened while we were down in Louisiana...here are some cool pics to prove it!
Mrs. Peggy and Katie let me borrow lots of fun things while I was at Grandma's house. Here's the walker...

If only it was also a jumper!!

I borrowed this chair too! Good thing, because I got to try bananas in it for the first time and boy were they yummy!!

Oooh, give me some more of those bananas!

Yin and Yang...I don't know what that means yet, but mommy assured me it's an appropriate caption

Playing with the crawl ball with grandma


Practicing my sitting skills in the laundry basket!

Mastering the art of blowing raspberries :)

I had to take a bath in the pantry sink!!

Ahhh!!! We finally got the jumper from Katie - SO FUN!!

Yay!

___________________________________________________
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love comments!! Make sure you type in your name so I know who you are if you comment "Anonymously"!