Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, January 1, 2010

Meeting Relatives

December 19, 2009 - Some cousins and great aunts came to visit me today. I had so much fun with all the attention. I giggled and laughed. I didn't want to take a nap either because there was just too much excitement and I didn't want to miss anything.

Here's me with Grandma, Great Aunt Jeanne, my third cousin (Nannie) Monica (who is also my godmother), my Great Aunt Yulone, my third cousin Lorinda, my Great Aunt Marieann, and my mommy.

We had to get the kitties in this picture. I'm already quite familiar with my moo, so I was fascinated with Sugar Boy and forgot to look at the camera

Me, mommy, and Great Aunt Marieann

I got to play with my new crawl ball that grandma got for me. I just giggled and giggled at that ball!



____________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!! Make sure you type in your name so I know who you are if you comment "Anonymously"!